Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
It's time to practice AMATHS!!!

Oh no!! It's only two more days to Amaths Olevel and i havent started practicing for it yet!!! *screams* I made this weekend filled with so much outings and fun, like as if the O's are really gone. Haha! Anyway, there's a change of plans yesterday. In the end, i didnt went for sheikh's open house. Instead, i went Tampines Mall with Wy, Jas and Dine. Yea.. Had some milkshake and sodas at Billy Bombers. After that was neoprints, and then arcade. Yay! It all went great. We girls had our crazy fun and laughters. You wouldnt wanna know what we talked about. haha. And we played the car racing game. I started off last! And then, for some reason, i ended up 2nd! YAY! hehe. Afterall, it was a great day! I want MORE of it after O's!!! Last night, had a chat through msn with the same old girls. Crazy talks again and we were gossiping about what weiyan called an "inconspicuous mongrel". Haha! Yea.. and today, auntie and uncle dropped by my place for lunch. And my auntie actually asked, "Your boyfriend never come meh?" Like... Argh!! Anyway, supposed to be a good girl and stay home to study today, but i went out shopping with aunt and mum. haha! So...... i'm burning midnight oil with weiyan tonight. We're gonna do Amaths, Amaths, AMATHS!!

With love, on Sunday, November 12, 2006
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse